Search This Blog

How to Keep Track of Your Projects

Plan with Gantt Charts 
Gantt charts are a great way to visualize your scheduled tasks and note the dependencies that can block team members and take your project off-track.

With an online Gantt chart, team members can share documents or comments right on the task line. That way, everyone can track the activity and progress of tasks.

Best of all, if a task duration needs to change, you can simply drag and drop it and the whole Gantt adjusts accordingly. It just makes tracking tasks super easy.
Schedule Email Alerts
I find that when there're too many dates and deadlines circling through my head I'm inevitably going to let something slip through the cracks.

That's why I automate whenever possible. With my project management software I can schedule email alerts to notify me of upcoming tasks. By sharing with my team, I'm able to get alerts when a task is delayed or a schedule changes. 
Real-Time Dashboards  
With the dashboard, I have a wealth of project data at my fingertips.  I can view task and project progress, overall project health, see what the team is working on.

No comments: